Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Star Student


Hello everyone - this card I made using the adorable Autumn Tilda with pencils.  I just love these new Autumn Magnolias - each one is just as cute as the other and that makes it so hard to choose which ones to buy as well.  I used an older 6 x 6 paper pad set from My Mind's Eye for some of the paper and to cut out the school and apple.  The sentiment is also from the same paper pack.  I colored Tilda with copic markers but did paper piece her dress.  I added some black gingham ribbon and a black Fiskars die for the border on the bottom.  Our warm summer like weather unfortunately ended yesterday with a big wind storm bringing in much cooler autumn weather - ugh!!  Oh well I guess we were very fortunate to have the warm weather as long as we did.  It is Thanksgiving weekend coming up here in Canada so I am really looking forward to a nice long weekend and of course more time in my craft room.  Have a great day and thanks for visiting my blog.

Your stamping friend, Debbie

No comments: