Thursday, August 2, 2012

Your Next Stamp Thursday Challenge



Hello - Well I am very excited to have been chosen guest designer for the month of August for the adorable Your Next Stamp company.  The first challenge of the month is to make a card using the colors dark pink, light pink, orange and yellow.  I used this cute YNS stamp, called girlfriends, and created this card from paper in my paper stash drawer.  I thought it might be hard to come up with this color combo but fortunately my paper drawer is very full and I was able to find the right colors.  The image is colored with copic markers and the sentiment is also from YNS.  I would suggest that you head on over to http://yournextstamp.blogspot.ca/ to check out what all the other designers have created and then join in the challenge yourself!  I just love these images as they always make me smile!!  -   Hope you are enjoying your summer - one more month to go and then fall will soon be upon us again - I am going to savour every last drop of summer I can as I just love the heat!!
Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog and happy stamping!!

Your stamping friend, Debbie

No comments: