Friday, July 20, 2012

Raining Hearts



Hello - again the days fly by and another week is gone.  I have been very busy as my son and his fiance and their dog were visiting for a few days and we had lots of running around to do for the wedding next year.  Today I got a chance to spend time in my craft room so I made this card using a new Penny Black stamp.   It just so happens to be raining here today so I chose this cute umbrella couple.  The umbrella and her dress is paper pieced and the rest is colored using copic markers.  I used a fiskar border punch on the top part of the card and added some yellow and green brads.  I also added ribbon and a Marianne swirl punch.  The flowers on top of the umbrella are cut out of designer paper.  All the paper was from my paper stash drawer.  The sentiment is also from Penny Black.  Thanks for stopping by for a visit and enjoy the weekend whatever your plans may be.

Your stamping friend, Debbie

No comments: