Saturday, February 4, 2012

Together Forever


Hello - my son is going to a friend's wedding next weekend and he asked if I would make a wedding card and of course I said "sure". It gave me a chance to pull out the adorable Edwin and Tilda bride and groom. It has been a while since I used this stamp and I really enjoyed making a wedding card. Speaking of weddings - great news in our family - my youngest son (he is only 22 years old) asked his beautiful girlfriend to marry him and she said "yes" and we couldn't be happier - she is a wonderful girl and we love her lots! My son has already hinted that I make all the invitations - approx. 160 of them - yikes!! Thankfully the wedding isn't going to be until the summer of 2014 so it will give me some time!! Anyways on to this card I colored the image with my copic markers. The background is also a Magnolia stamp (not sure what the name of it is) that is also colored with copics. I used a MS border punch for the bottom border and my quickutz for all the flowers. The swirl corner die is a sizzlit die. I added some glitter on Tilda's veil and the sun. I don't usually do blue so I am not quite sure why I chose blue! I am glad tomorrow is Sunday so one more day off before back to work. Hoping to go snowshoeing for a couple of hours tomorrow - just tried showshoeing last weekend and loved it!!

Hope you have a great rest of your weekend.

Your stamping friend, Debbie

2 comments:

Liway said...

Good morning Deb! Congratulations on your son's engagement!! How exciting!! Love all your cards...you do such great work!! Love your pom pom ribbon trim in the Sweet Blossom card!! FABULOUS!
Enjoy your Sunday....Lisa :)

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Debbie, beautiful colour combo and adorable image.
luv
Debby