Thursday, February 2, 2012

Sweet Blossom


Hello - our local scrapbooking store brought in some new Whimsy stamps and I purchased a couple and this was one of them. Her name is Sweet Blossom and I just think she is adorable! I wanted to make a card that reflects Spring. I am so looking forward to Spring and Summer. I used one of my more favorite color combinations of green/pink. She is colored with my copics markers and this time I did keep a list of colors - (see at end of post). I used my scallop and circle nesties for the image and added some flowers, ribbon, jewels and brads. The sentiment is from C.C. Designs. Thanks for stopping for a visit and have a wonderful day!!

Copics used: face: E00, 0000, 11, R20 and R85
Dress: R85, 83, 81
Stockings: Y0000, 00, AND G20
Hair: E25, 31, 50
Bear: E25, 31, 50
Flowers: R85, 83, 81
Branch: E31
Leaves: G21

Your stamping friend, Debbie

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Love your adorable cute card Debbie, such beautiful colours.
luv
Debby