Thursday, January 19, 2012

Roses are Red


Hello - Boy it has been cold!! BRRR!!! I do not like this cold weather we are having here but thankfully by the weekend it is supposed to warm up considerably - I sure hope the weather man is right this time! This card was initially made for the Just Magnolia challenge which is a sketch but it lost the sketch design as I starting putting it together so I won't be entering it after all. I will find another challenge to enter it in I am sure. I love this Tilda - I love her hair on this image and it is fun to color as well. I used a Penny Black sentiment that I have had for quite some time and at the time of buying this Tilda I envisioned a card using the two stamps together somehow. I used my Martha Stewart around the page punch for the background and my oval nesties as well as some ribbon and lace, Marianne swirl die, flowers and my new favorite the pearl pen (love that pearl pen!!) I liked this color combination as well (turquoise and red). I colored Tilda with my copic markers and once again I didn't keep track of colors - I will keep trying to do that though - hopefully next time. Thanks for stopping by to visit and have a great rest of your week!

Your stamping friend, Debbie

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and adorable.
luv
Debby