Saturday, January 14, 2012

Lavender and Lace



Hello everyone! Wow did we have a snow storm today! We have not had much snow all winter and then this afternoon in a matter of a couple of hours we got about 8 inches of snow! It just so happened my husband is out of town and my son was away at hockey so I had to do all the shovelling and boy was that a work-out!! One of my adorable new Tilda images was used for this card. I started coloring last night and finished the card this evening. I used the beautiful Bo Bunny "Smoochable" 6 x 6 paper pad and just love this combination of lavender, brown and bright green. I colored Tilda with my copics (sorry didn't keep a list of colors - I will try to remember more in the future). I purchased a pearl pen some time ago and haven't really used it much so I added pearl drops all around the border of the image (I think I will be using that pearl pen again - love the results and ease!). I added a Memory Box swirl die in the corner and topped with 3 prima flowers. I also added lace and ribbon on the bottom and the sentiment is from Stampin Up layered on SU oval punches. Well off to bed for me - late night once again! Hope you have a wonderful Sunday and thank you for taking time to stop and visit my blog.

Your stamping friend, Debbie

2 comments:

Tania said...

Wow, Debbie this turned out wonderfully i love how you use these colours with the Tildas.Can't believe you got so much snow! We only got about an inch these last couple of storms pretty much avoided us.Hugs Tania

debby4000 said...

Wonderful and adorable card Debbie.
luv
Debby