Monday, December 5, 2011

Whimsy Snowman


Hello - I was not able to get much crafting done this weekend as planned. My Grandmother was not doing well and we had to travel to see her (she passed away last night so I am grateful that we did go and see her on the weekend). I did manage to get this one card made though. It is a Whimsy stamp - I thought this snowman was very cute. I am not sure of the name of the paper I used - it all came from a paper pad set but I am not sure which one. I used my round scallop nestability for the background. I added 3 little white pom-poms for the snowballs. I guess the colors are non-traditional Christmas colors as well but I like the color combination. I hope you have a great week - it will be a difficult one for myself but I am hoping to spend some time in my craft room as that is a healing place for me. Thanks for stopping by for a visit.

Your stamping friend,
Debbie

1 comment:

Tania said...

Sorry to hear about your Grandmothers passing, glad that you got see her one last time though. Your card is cute I like the snowman. Will be thinking of you. Hugs Tania