Thursday, December 22, 2011

Joy to the World


Hello - this could very well be the last Christmas card I make for 2011. I needed one more card and so I made this one this evening. I may have to make one more but I won't need that until New Year's as I won't be seeing that person until then so it gives me lots of time. This card was made with Magnolia Tilda with Teddy Bear. I used paper that I had in my paper drawer (not sure which company they are from). The poinsetta's are made from my Marianne poinsetta die (I love this die cut - it is so much fun making these flowers). The swirl is also a Marianne die. The bench is one of my older Magnolia stamps. I used a Martha Stewart border punch for the bottom and a piece of gold ribbon. All the coloring is with my copic markers. I have put a Big Shot machine on my Christmas list and i have been throwing lots of hints to my hubby - I will see if he picks up on my hints - lol!! Well off to bed for me it is really late. 4 more sleeps till Christmas (actually only 3 for us as we celebrate on Christmas Eve) hard to believe it is almost here and we may not have a white Christmas where we live as there in no snow in the forecast for the next few days and only mild winter weather. I hope you have a great day and Merry Christmas in case I don't post again till then. May your Christmas be filled with joy, peace and creating special memories with your families.

Your stamping friend, Debbie

1 comment:

debby4000 said...

Wonderful, adorable card.
Happy Christmas.
luv
Debby