Monday, November 15, 2010

Paper Cupcakes Challenge - Who's Candy?


Hello everyone - it is once again Magical Monday over at Paper Cupcakes Challenge Blog - There's Magic in the Air. Today we are all given this digi-image called "Who's Candy?" illustrated by the talented Nina May over at Paper Cupcakes. I colored the image with my copics (colors listed below). I added some sparkles to the gummy candies on the snow and also added some sticker snowflakes and a candy cane embellishment. I used my quickutz for the 2 brown corners. I did a bit of layering with various papers from my stash pile. I paper pierced on the white matt and added a ribbon to the bottom. I also added the word Joy which is cut from a sizzix die cut. I did a bit of faux black stitching around the main image as well. Thank you for stopping by for a visit and hopefully you will get a chance to check out the rest of the DT's entries for this week over at There's Magic in the Air. Have a super day!!

Copics Used: W00,W3,R24,R35,R37,C3,C5,C7,E40,E43,E44,E49,G14,G17,B91,BG72

Your stamping friend, Debbie

7 comments:

Pat said...

Hi Debbie,

Super card, love the colours you have used on the image and the papers are gorgeous.

Pat xx

Jessie said...

Awww, this is lovely Debbie!

Tania said...

Cute Layout and love what you did with the gummies-Tania

CraftinGranny said...

Beautifully colored Debbie. I love the layout you used. "Hugs" Carol

Nilla said...

Fabulous card, love all the great colors! Hugs Nilla

Dru said...

So cute Debbie! Love your coloring and the colors you used - very striking! Hugs, Dru

Patti P. said...

Debbie, I really love all of your layering and the coloring is gorgeous....that candy cane is the perfect touch. Your LO is great, so enjoyed seeing your card this week. Tfs.