Monday, November 29, 2010

Anything Goes - Magical Monday at Paper Cupcakes Challenge


Hello - we should just be getting back from our weekend away when this card is posted. We were away to watch our son play hockey on the coast. Well it is again Magical Monday at Paper Cupcakes and the challenge this week is "Anything Goes" which means we are pretty much open to do anything we want with any image. I choose this adorable Owls on Candy Cane illustrated by the talented Nina May at Paper Cupcakes. I have used this image before when the challenge was Tags and I really wanted to also make a card with this image and so here it is. I printed the image on white cs and colored in with copic markers. I added Tim Holtz antique linen to around the edges. I added a bit of red ric-rac ribbon and used my sizzix holly leaves die cut. The Merry Christmas ticket is also from Paper Cupcakes digi-stamps - there is a whole sheet of Christmas tickets which is new to the site as well as some other non-Christmas tickets - you might want to check them out. I finished off the card by layering with some more of my favorite BG Jovial line and some other DP from my paper stash. I added a couple of flowers and some brads and that pretty much does it. Thanks for stopping by for a visit and hopefully you will get a chance to stop by There's Magic in the Air to check out the rest of the DT cards and maybe join in yourself - Have a wonderful Monday and where-ever you may be - I hope you are keeping warm!!

Your stamping friend, Debbie

7 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable, cute card Debbie, its gorgeous.
luv
Debby

Dru said...

Very cute - I love the way you color your owls and your choice of papers. Hugs, Dru

cardmaking bird said...

Gorgeous card, Debbie. I love how you've used this image. Hugs, Marie x

CraftinGranny said...

Oh Debbie, I love what you've done with this image and the card is just adorable. See ya next week. "Hugs" Carol

Jessie said...

Awww! Lovely card :)

Pat said...

Beautiful card Debbie, love the gorgeous bp's and super colouring of your image.

Pat xx

Gloria Westerman said...

Oh this is so adorable.....I love it....