Thursday, August 5, 2010

Holly-Day Wishes


Hello everyone - it has been a while since I last posted - but these past 6 days have just flown by - being away and then returning and having so much going on at work and at home, my daughter visiting from Calgary and it just goes on and on - it seems I just don't have enough hours in the day to accomplish all I want to do!! I have not had a chance to make a card in these past few days but I do have a few cards on hand that I have made in the past that have never been posted anywhere so I thought I would share one of those with you today. This card is a Christmas card using adorable Tilda. I paper pieced all her clothing and used copics to color in her hair, the basket and flowers as well as the background fence. I cannot remember where the sentiment stamp is from but it may be SU. I added some prima flowers, small brads for flower centres, small buttons for coat and a lace ribbon border for the bottom and a red gingham ribbon for the top border. Thanks for stopping by to visit - I am hoping to get back to my craft room real soon - I did clean it all up before I left this past weekend so it will be nice to get back in there and get creative again. I am hoping to get back to some challenges again as well. Hope you have a great Friday - I am so so happy it is Friday - looking forward to the weekend!!!

Your stamping friend
Debbie

No comments: