Monday, July 19, 2010

Bugs & Kisses



Hello - hope you had a wonderful weekend and thanks for stopping by to visit. My card today is nice and summery - just like our weather here. This Tilda has not seen much ink and I really do like her. I colored her with my copics (sorry I didn't record the colors this time - sometimes I forget to do that - I put them away too quickly). The designer paper is from my paper scrap stash and the cardstock is just bright red. I used my new Bugs and Kisses sentiment (first time inked) - I do love the saying - I decided I had better have at least one bug on the card so I added the bumblebee brad. I used a large red prima flower and jewel in the centre, some smaller yellow and red brads and I cut out some flowers from my designer paper. I used some red gingham ribbon and used my white gel pen to add some dots around the outer oval nestie. I also used some Tim Holtz distress ink and stickled it around Tilda. I am happy with the way it turned out - Have a great Tuesday - and thank you for all your sweet comments!

Your stamping friend
Debbie

1 comment:

Annika said...

Love the way you've used yellowish greens to blend! Beautiful card - and that bee brad is just so cute!
Hugs
Annika