Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Bikini Babe


Hello everyone - boy I have to say there is a real art to coloring hair with copics and I have not mastered it that is for sure. I really struggled with her hair in fact this was my third try - My first two trys were brunette and it was really awful and so I decided to tone it down and make her hair blonde - it is more forgiving. I am taking some copic classes online through Suzanne Dean at Scrapbitz starting in the fall and I am hoping to get much better at the hair coloring. There is a huge difference from coloring Magnolias to these C.C. Design images - the image is mostly hair!! Oh well not one of my favorite coloring jobs but I do like how the card came together, I used scrap paper, a big prima flower and brad, Martha Stewart punch, SU corner punch, jewels and my quickutz to cut out the letters. My copic colors were E000, E02, E11, YR20, YR21, YR24, B000, RV34, R20. Thanks for stopping by for a visit - I love these cute summer images - oh the stamp is from C.C. Designs. Have a great day!!

Your stamping friend
Debbie

1 comment:

Annika said...

I find hair tricky too but I think you did fab job! The card is gorgeous, really beautiful balanced design and the big flower adds just enough of oomph!!
Hugs
Annika