Thursday, June 17, 2010

Just Magnolia Challenge 59


Hello - this will be a very quick post this morning - I have had an extremely busy week so far - working lots. I really liked the Just Magnolia lay-out and wanted to play along with the challenge - this morning I made this card - I must admit not one of my favorites but I do like it. It is for sure bright and sunny and believe me we could use a few of those days around here - the weather has been rain, clouds and more rain!! I used my watercolor paper and distress inks for her hair and face and paper pieced her clothing. I added some flowers, brads and cut-out a couple of small bees from the designer paper, added some gold beads to the scallops, lots of layering and that pretty much does it for this card. I hope you all have a wonderful day and thank you for taking the time to stop by and visit.

Your stamping friend, Debbie

3 comments:

Sadilla said...

Hi
very sweet card, lovely colouring, and veri nice paper piecing!! :)
hugs
sadia

Bev said...

Wonderful sweet card. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Magnolia this week x

Dena said...

Awe how cute! The little bee accents are great!
Thanks for joining Just Magnolia this week!
Hugs, Dena